The Landings Resort and Spa captures the essence of St. Lucia’s storybook warmth. You feel it from the moment of your arrival – in the easy smiles of locals, the genuine greetings and the deliciously authentic cuisine. A warmer welcome simply doesn’t exist anywhere on earth.
Designed for travelers who love luxury travel experiences, The Landings caters to those who want to taste the finer things in life. The traveler who wants to do everything or nothing at all. One who wants to be pampered or to be left alone. Whether you want to be surrounded by the excitement of St. Lucia or simply relax in the sun or spa, it can all be arranged.
Here, sitting down to a three course dinner is customary. A butler-prepared bath is the norm. Enjoying a bottle of fine wine brought from our thoughtfully curated and abundant private cellar is expected. This is genuine luxury. We specialize in catering to the demanding luxury traveler who sets his or her own pace of life.
The Landings Resort and Spa is a tropical oasis of five-star luxury and St. Lucia hospitality.
Authentic Beachfront Luxury on St Lucia’s Northwest Coast
Finished with the finest furnishings, fittings and fixtures. The Landings Resort and Spa’s one. two and three-bedroom luxury villa suites offer the height of luxury island living. All have private furnished terraces with views overlooking the resort’s luxury marina or the beach and shimmering Rodney Bay just beyond. Highlights of these bespoke accommodations include four-poster beds, luxury linens and premium bath amenities.
Marina View Villa Suites
Offering spectacular views of our own private luxury yacht marina, the resort’s one-two and three-bedroomed Marina view Villa Suites and three-bedroom Grand Marina View Villa Suites are elegantly appointed with warm woods, bamboo and rattan furnishings and island-inspired artwork and accessories. These suites feature spacious bedrooms with en-suite marble bathrooms, living and dining areas, full designer kitchens, separate powder rooms, flat-screen televisions and washer/dryer. Marina View illa Suites are available with or without a private plunge pool.
Ocean View Villa Suites
For guests who dream of waking up to a breezy view of the Caribbean, our spectacular Ocean View Villa Suites deliver the ultimate island fantasy. Available with one, two or three bedrooms, our Ocean View Villa Suites and three-bedroom Grand Ocean View Villa Suites include the services of a full-time butler. Warm woods, bamboo and rattan furnishings and island-inspirred artwork capture The Landings’ elegant tropical atmosphere. Bedrooms are spacious and have beutiful en-suite marble bathrooms. Other highlights of these exquisite suites include full designer kitchens, separate powder rooms, flat-screen televisions and washer/dryer. Our two- and three-bedroom suites have an optional private plunge pool.
Enhance your stay with the All-inclusive package
- For the ultimate in luxury and convenience, add “All-inclusive” to your Landings getaway. You’ll enjoy all meals (full American breakfast, lunch and dinner), beach snacks and unlimited deluxe* beverage service. Simply choose “All-inclusive” when you make your reservation.
- Lunch (full buffet when on offer and a la carte menu)
- Dinner (full buffet when on offer and a la carte menu)
- Beach snacks
- Unlimited Deluxe Beverage Service
* Our “All Inclusive” program does not include premium spirits or beverages mentioned in the beverage list
available in the Restaurants and Bars. Also excluded are Champagne by the glass or bottle and wines ordered by the bottle from our wine list. Certain items on our dining menus may have surcharges and are indicated on the menus. In- room dining is accompanied by a delivery charge of US $10; there will be no charge for any of the items included in the all-inclusive plan.
At The Landings Resort and Spa, we believe one of the most enjoyable aspects of any Caribbean vacation is the abundance of fresh, tropical fruit, vegetables and seafood prepared in delicious and exotic ways. The lush hills of St. Lucia, the warm Caribbean waters and the island’s forests are well-suited to offer a bounty of top-quality, fresh food to the table. Our
culinary team makes good use of this abundant harvest with fresh locally grown herbs, plenty of organic vegetables and fragrant chutneys made from tropical fruit. From the day’s fresh catch to the region’s famous spiny lobsters, it’s
all here to be savored.
Of course, we love to keep things interesting so guests of The Landings Resort and Spa enjoy unique dining experiences at three restaurants and two bars. From authentic St. Lucian specialties to international dishes to kid-friendly favorites, we aim to deliver day after day of delicious cuisine, freshly prepared and served in settings that will stay with you forever.
Dinner at The Palms Restaurant is a magical, not-to-be-missed experience. Adding an international spin to locally inspired
dishes, The Palms menu celebrates fresh authentic ingredients and a setting that is nothing short of stunning. This stylish restaurant features a romantic, open-air patio with a dramatic view of our Marina. The inventive “East Meets West” menu changes seasonally and features a selection of meats, fresh fish and seafood cooked on a lava stone grill.
Open for dinner daily, except Monday
Located at the water’s edge just off our 800-foot stretch of white sand beach, The Beach Club Restaurant and Bar offers a casual
and inviting St. Lucia dining experience. The ideal place to savor locally inspired flavors in a breathtaking setting, the restaurant offers a Caribbean themed menu with Mediterranean and Asian influences.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Situated directly on the beach, the Callaloo Beach Bar and Grill is a laid-back spot for a light snack, a cold beer or a
deliciously imaginative meal that showcases St. Lucia’s farm-to-table flair. There is no more perfect setting for taking in an amazing St. Lucian sunset while savoring the island’s freshest cuisine.
The Landings Resort and Spa’s beachfront location offers stunning backdrops for sipping and socializing. Enjoy the soothing sounds of the lapping waves while sampling our signature drink, the “Sweet Euphoria,” at the Turquoise Bar or stop by the sophisticated Viscount Lounge for a hand-crafted cocktail before dinner in The Palms.
The Viscount Lounge
A nod to Horatio Nelson, Viscount to the British Crown, our Viscount Lounge celebrates the beloved naval captain’s influence over Rodney Bay with all the elegance and character his rank implies. We invite you to enjoy a sophisticated selection of spirits, wines and champagnes in this warm and inviting bar overlooking the Marina. Our menu brings samplings of canapés
to caviar from around the world so that you too can have a little taste of adventure.
The Turquoise Beach Bar
The Turquoise Beach Bar is located just a few steps off our 800-foot stretch of soft white sand beach and offers some of the islands premier selections of rums, liquors and an array of specialty cocktails. Embark on a journey of the senses with original cocktails like the “Sweet Euphoria” and the “Green Flash.”
Open daily 11am – 10pm
For some guests, the ideal beach vacation is lying on the sand reading a great novel. For others, it’s all about new adventures and experiences – and we have plenty of them! From our luxurious Spa and Health Club to our three swimming pools to hiking, golf, zip-lining and immersive tours of St. Lucia, incredible adventures await. Here is just a small sampling of some of the experiences we consider essential to your St. Lucia vacation:
- A golf game at the prestigious St. Lucia Golf Club, just five minutes from The Landings
- Take a guided walk to the heart of our lush green rainforest to see its flora and fauna up close.
- The Rainforest Zip-lining Experience with Eco Adventures is exhilarating for the whole family
- Explore shops and restaurants of nearby Rodney Bay Village
- Take a guided hike up St. Lucia’s signature volcanic spires, the Gros Piton and Petit Piton
- A drive through the only “drive-in” volcano in the Caribbean
- A trip to Fond Doux Estate, a working plantation where cacao is still processed
- A Segway Nature Trail Experience is the perfect way to tour the island for all ages
- Rainforest Adventure Aerial Tram Tour offers a fun and safe birds eye view of the rainforest
- Kids will have a blast at Splash Island Water Park in Rodney Bay
- Walk underwater on a Sea Trek Adventure Helmet Diving Tour for ages 8 and up
- Pigeon Island is features an historic naval garrison, a museum, a beach and a hilltop lookout
- Diamond Botanical Gardens and Mineral Bath offer a tropical oasis and waterfalls to explore
For thrill-seeking adventurers, St. Lucia delivers day after magnificent day of pulse-racing activity, whether you’re on the water, under the water or firmly on land. Explore them all here. From snorkeling and scuba to sailing, hiking, horseback riding and zip-lining, the fun never ends in our tropical island paradise.
Catering to families with inquisitive kids, The Landings’ Kid’s Club provides a full days of fun, educational experiences for children. This complimentary program is open to our youngest guests, between the ages of four and 12, daily from 9 am to 5 pm. While kids are making new friends in the Kid’s Club, parents can relax and soak up the Caribbean sun, knowing their children are in the care of our experienced and professional Program Director, Catherine Andrew (aka Aunty Cathy).
Club experiences and adventures include picnic trips to Pigeon Island, fishing by the bay and a host of outdoor games, such as beach cricket, lawn games, sand sculpting and volleyball, as well as treasure hunts, kite flying, limbo dancing and much more.
Services are also available locally upon request.
SURRENDER TO ULTIMATE SPA LUXURY
At The Landings, our Spa pampers your mind, body and soul. Warmth is the theme of our luxurious 7,000-square-foot spa, where we feature serene treatment rooms (including some with outdoor hydrotherapy terraces), as well as a state-of-the-art Health Club and a full-service salon.
7,000-square-foot Spa at The Landings Resort in St. Lucia features serene treatment rooms, some with outdoor hydrotherapy terraces (relaxation room and terrace), a state-of-the-art Health Club and a full-service salon.
Highlights of The Spa experience include:
- Eight relaxing therapy rooms
- Two facial rooms
- Two massage rooms
- A wet therapy room with state-of-the-art twelvejetstand-up shower
- Three VIP rooms with private terraces featuring a hydrotherapy tub and shower
- “Shared Moments” room for couples, friends or family members
- Health Club
- Natura Bisse
The Spa at The Landings in St. Lucia offers a wide variety of signature and classic spa treatments. From classic massages and body wraps to unique facials, manicures and pedicures, the Spa pampers guests with deeply soothing experiences using essentials oils and tropical ingredients.
Keep Fit in St. Lucia
The premier fitness facility in St. Lucia, our air-conditioned Health Club at The Landings features top-of-the-line Cybex equipment for both weight training and cardiovascular conditioning. Resort guests enjoy complimentary access to the Health Club at The Landings and its thoughtful services and amenities, including an endless supply of fresh towels.
Open daily 24 hours
All Villa Suites feature:
- Fully equipped kitchen with premium-brand appliances
- Spacious living room with an LCD panel television, CD player and high speed internet access.
- Two oversized terraces or two landscaped patios; some with jetted plunge pools
- Spectacular views of the beach, channel or harbour.
- Each bedroom includes a private full bathroom. The master bathroom includes a separate soaking tub plus shower. These bathrooms are in addition to the common powder room.
- Air conditioning throughout, hairdryers, robes, washer and dryers, irons/boards and 110- and 220-volt wiring.The Beach Club restaurant and bar – casual dining, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a breathtaking setting.
- The Viscount Lounge in The Welcome Pavilion – a warm atmosphere with commanding views.
- Option to choose your groceries a week in advance and they will be in your room when you arrive!
The Landings Resort and Spa is a tropical oasis of five-star luxury and St. Lucia hospitality.
Resort Amenities & Services
- 7,000-square-foot Spa
- State of the art Health Club
- Private marina with exclusive moorings
- The Beach Club Restaurant and Bar
- Callaloo Beach Bar and Grill
- Viscount Lounge, featuring evening entertainment
- Three pools and two hot tubs
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- 800-foot beachfront with lounge chairs and umbrellas
- The Landings Kid’s Club providing arts, crafts and outdoor activities
- The Landings Personal Pantry grocery stocking service
- Water sports and beach concessions
- Grand Pavilion with auto-shutter roof and three-story waterfall
- Water taxi/shuttle throughout the St. Lucia resort
- 24-hour concierge services
- St. Lucia Golf & Country Club nearby
- Helicopter transfers available from the International Airport at Hewanorra
- Shopping and dining in Rodney Bay Village, a 10-minute drive from The Landings
- Butler Services
- Concierge Service
All guests will delight in our enhanced luxury experience at The Landings by Elegant Hotels. Our Elegant Inclusions offer a world of complimentary access and services that elevate your St. Lucia stay to sublime. Consider these our welcome gift: Complimentary Wi-Fi as well as a breakfast every morning, complimentary Kids Club and ambassador service at the pool and
beach. Your five-star experience also includes full access to our top-notch fitness center and recreational activities, unlimited use of our sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and snorkeling gear.
- Full American-style breakfast
- Non-motorised water sports
- Acess to the Health Club
- Beach & Pool Ambassador service
Weddings & Events
Spectacular settings for weddings, meetings and milestone events
Picture enjoying your honeymoon on a pristine white beach with the lush St. Lucian hills rising in the background. Imagine exchanging your wedding vows in a charming island chapel, followed by a sunset beachfront reception mere steps from the Caribbean Sea. Envision holding your next corporate meeting in a state-of-the-art venue with a view of the ocean. Whatever your event, the experts at The Landings Resort and Spa will work with you to create your perfect day in paradise.
From fresh flowers to live music, our wedding planners can arrange all the elements needed for a magical, memorable wedding day; while our beachfront villas provide the perfect setting for your honeymoon in St. Lucia. For special events and meetings, The Landings offers a variety of venues to choose from, including our Compass Terrace, the Grand Pavilion and our Beach
Club restaurant. Make your next event one to remember at The Landings Resort and Spa in St. Lucia.