Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa££
Nestled between the scenic mountains and turquoise Caribbean waters, the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is an exclusively all-inclusive property situated on the legendary Rose Hall Plantation. Inspired by the colourful charm and hospitality, which Jamaica is known for, guests are encouraged to be themselves and indulge in carefree relaxation. Modern accommodations feature deluxe amenities and include a private balcony or terrace, while the array of dining options are sure to satisfy any craving. Leave the world behind and enjoy endless recreation, entertainment and excitement.
Situated on 400 acres in beautiful Montego Bay, which is famous for its white sand beaches. Also located just seven miles from Sangster International Airport.
Our comfortable and contemporary guest rooms feature a variety of spectacular views, such as oceanfront, and thoughtful amenities, each with private balcony.
Our spacious suites feature a variety of views, such as oceanfront, a sitting area and thoughtful amenities, each with private balcony.
Our accessible rooms include spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and a sitting area, as well as amenities with accessible access. Please contact the hotel in advance so that your requirements are met.
GENERAL ROOM AMENITIES
- Private balcony or terrace
- Coffeemaker with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
- Individual climate control
- 48-inch flat screen TV
- Plush pillow-top mattress and luxurious Hilton bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Direct-dial phone with voicemail
- In-room Safe
- Clock radio
DINING & DRINKS
Unlimited access to all our restaurants, bars and eateries (including unlimited premium spirits, popular beers and wines).
- Bar King Frog – Open-air patio setting serving class cocktails and cool libations
- Sunrise Beach Jerk Hut – Perfect for a midday meal serving fresh jerk dishes in a relaxed setting
- Coffee & Juice Bars – Featuring Blue Mountai Coffee, tropical juices and smoothies
- Fresh – Overlooking the Caribbean serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Luna di Mare – Open for dinner with sumptuous Northern Italian fare and an extensive wine list
- Mangoes – Jamaican-influenced salads, burgers, sandwiches and tropical drinks
- Moonstone de Mare – Pizzeria by day and pasta bar by night
- Seaside Restaurant & Bar – Caribbean-inspired dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a beachfront setting
- Three Palms – Overlooking the golf course and serving unique culinary creations
*Restaurant hours, days of operation and menus may vary.
HOTEL SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- 2,500-foot private beach with deluxe cabenas
- Iconic pool, beach and pool concierge service, and three whirlpools
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Theme nights and parties
- Complimentary resort-wide WiFi
- The Cricket Club – Late night action with music, karaoke and billiards
- Sugar Mill Falls Waterpark – Fun for the whole family with slides, terraced pools, lazy river and a swim-up bar
- Kids Club – Daily supervised activities and daycare pavilion
- Teen Zone – Teens-only lounge with video games, electronics and activities
- Water Sports Activity Centre – Featuring non-motorised water sports like stand-up paddle boards (SUP yoga boards), Hobie Cat, kayaks, snorkelling and windsurfing with instructions and more
- Sports – Six lighted tennis courts offering complimentary daytime play, beach and pool volleyball, basketball, cricket and beach soccer, nature walks. Pro shop with instructors
- Hilton Fitness – State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Business Centre – The Coffee Shop, conveniently located off our lobby, offers access to computers, printers and copy machine.
OPTIONAL SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Golf Packages at White Witch and Cinnamon Hill Golf Course – 18 hole, 71/72 par Robert Van Hagge-designed championship course offering an exhilerating experience and spectacular views
- Complete wedding , meeting and event consulting and planning services
- Motorised water sports and PADI Scuba Diving instructors and lessons available
- Professional nannies for babysitting and care taking
- Six Shells Gift Shop – Souvenirs, jewellery, liquor, coffee, island apparel and more
- Radiant Spa – Full-service spa with treatment rooms, whirlpool, sauna, locker rooms and a menu of services from full-body treatments to facials
- Tours & Activities Desk – Available to help make reservations, coordinate transportation and make sightseing recommendations
- Six lighted tennis courts available for night play
Groups & EventsHold your special event, destination wedding or corporate outing in impressive stye and grandeur at this island oasis.
- 44,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space
- 7,615 square oot Cinnamon Ballroom can accommodate up to 800 guests
- Intimate 447-square-foot boardroom ideal for up to 16
- Complimentary wedding and honeymoon gift with stay of six-nights or more in select rooms.