Hard Rock Hotel – Maldives£££
Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon – the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives and a 15-minute boat ride away from Velana International Airport (MLE), Hard Rock Hotel Maldives boasts 178 spacious guestrooms including family suites, beach villas and one and two-bedroom overwater villas, exclusively on a beautiful island.
Inspired by local culture, tropical architecture is infused with contemporary design features, alongside regionally-inspired authentic music memorabilia. Guests can enjoy exclusive brand offerings and amenities including The Sound of Your Stay music program, offering complimentary use of Fender guitars and Crosley record players for in-room jam sessions, as well as a renowned full-service Rock Spa®, a Rock Shop® selling all brand merchandise, Roxity Kids Club® and Teen Spirit® Club.
Guests can also treat their taste buds to delectable on-site food and beverage options, ranging from a Pool Bar and all-day dining to a Pan-Latin restaurant and in-villa dining experiences, or to enjoy authentic American cuisine amidst the ultimate rock atmosphere at Hard Rock Cafe Maldives steps from the hotel. This iconic property also offers vacationers direct access to The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives, which locates a rich combination of world-class offerings including entertainment, boutique stores, restaurants, bars and leisure activities.
ESCAPE IN STYLE
Set down your Fender® guitar and make heads spin with our curated collection of Wax® records. The Sound of Your Stay® music amenities include personalized playlists with Tracks®. Rock Om® puts the “roll” in “rock ‘n roll” with Manduka PROlite yoga mats and three on-demand yoga videos available on your LCD TV. With babysitting services, bunk beds, baby cots, Roxity Club® activities, and other family-friendly perks, no band is too big for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
DELIGHT YOUR TASTE BUDS
– Hard Rock Cafe® – Nothing is more classic American than Hard Rock Cafe®. Eat, meet, or drink—the choice is yours.
– Sessions – Immerse yourself in our private Chef’s Studio for 12 guests. Our open-kitchen restaurant borrows flavours and recipes worldwide for a truly unique dining experience.
– The Elephant and the Butterfly – Rooted in Mexico and inspired by Latin American cuisine. Indulge in local ceviche and tiradito, and tableside guacamole at this iconic beachfront restaurant inspired by the love story of Frida Kahlo and Diego Revera.
– Pool Bar – Snack and sip in a sparkling infinity pool that feeds straight into Emboodhoo Lagoon. This swim-up bar features underwater stools and tunes, a waterslide, and a special menu for kids.
– Private Dining – For an exclusive, unrepeatable dining experience at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, allow us to arrange for private dining on the beach. We’ll hit all the right notes with a style just right for you, from a set menu to barbeque-style or a custom menu.
– The Marina @CROSSROADS – Explore seven more restaurants and 1 beach club located in The Marina that bring you the very best of the world’s flavours.
– In-Villa Dining – At any hour of the day, enjoy an extensive selection of freshly prepared salad, pizza, pasta, and grilled dishes delivered to your studio and villa, perfect for a cosy night with a movie or whenever you get the munchies.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
The blissful Rock Spa®, s more than a spa. It is a different state of being. An escape. Picture this, waves crashing against seashells on the ocean shore, Rock Spa® Maldives is your slice of paradise. It’s a transformative realm of unapologetic indulgence.
Experience a musical twist on classic spa treatments in one of our four private oceanfront treatment rooms, nestled in the zen beach of Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
PLAY WITH PEACE OF MIND
With a stunning pool located at the centre hub of the resort, this offers families and couples their own dedicated spaces to relax and enjoy the unique atmospheres.
Traveling to the Maldives with kids is easy with Hard Rock’s Roxity Kids’ Club® and Teen Spirit®. Kids will enjoy hanging with the coolest crew around, the Roxtars—colourful, music-inspired characters that will keep them entertained so you can shop, eat, sleep, or relax. With both indoor and outdoor venues, the resort completes a family trip to the Maldives for kids with space for performances as well as grassy and sandy spaces outdoors for them to explore.
The watersports centre is fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including smart kits, knee-boards, wakeboards, jet skis, sea bobs, banana boats, fun tubes and much more. The team are extremely experienced and can advise about which activity would suit your desired adrenaline levels most! Enjoy free use of snorkelling equipment, kayak, and pedal boat while all other activities are chargeable.
Travel Industry BENEFITS: (for 2024)
Special room rate offer
Reduced rate for Full-Board meal plan
Complimentary room upgrade to a Silver Beach Studio
Special transfer offer: Shared speedboat return transfers from the airport – complimentary
Plus more benefits, contact us for details.