Sunscape Cove Montego Bay£
Sitting on 1,800 feet of pristine beach, Sunscape Cove Montego Bay will offer guests a fun-filled Unlimited-Fun Caribbean island escape where everything is included. With 122 rooms, this charming beachfront resort is surrounded by the Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica’s fully underwater national park and is ideally situated on a private peninsula just 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport. Sunscape Cove is a Sun Club resort, where every guest enjoys elite Sun Club privileges, perks and amenities with access to all amenities and services at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay including Pirate’s Paradise Waterpark. Sun Club privileges include complimentary room service from 7am to 11pm, an upgraded mini-bar refreshed daily and so much more. plus eight dining options, seven bars and lounges and endless land and water activities, live music and local entertainment options will provide Unlimited-Fun for everyone!
Sunscape Cove offices 122 spacious, non-smoking rooms and suites with kid-approved bunk beds in family rooms plus direct access to the beach and sensational sunset views in beachfront rooms.
- Private balcony or terrace
- One king or two double beds
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea maker
- Cable TV
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour front desk
As a Sun Club resort, guests will receive the following elite amenities:
- Personalised check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Preferential status and amenities
- Access to private Sun Club Lounge offering complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to two restaurants and bars exclusively for Sunscape Cove an Sunscape Splash’s Sun Club guests
- Mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer, refreshed daily
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary room service (7am to 11pm)
- Cartoons for kids
- Milk, cookies and other special treats for kids
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, desserts and fine liquors in the Sun Club Lounge.
Guests may choose from eight delectable dining options offering special kids’ menus, including five a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a cafe.
World Cafe – Open-air buffet
Da mario – Mediterranean dishes
Gohan – Pan-Asian cuisine
Seaside Grill – Grilled specialities with a view of the Caribbean Sea
Barefoot grill – Grilled snacks
Terrace Restaurant – International fare with a touch of Montego bay’s cuisine
Portofino – Italian cuisine
Coco Cafe – Coffee, tea, pastries and deli snacks
Guests will also enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage options.
Domestic and international brand beverages are served at seven bars and lounges throughout the resort.
Starlight – Music lounge
Manatees – Swim-up bar
Barracuda – Pool bar
Sugar Reef – Seaside bar
Rendezvous – Lobby bar
Oasis Lobby Bar – Lobby bar with premium brand beverages
Terrace bar – Lobby bar serving premium brand drinks
At Sunscape Cove, choices for daytime activities are endless:
- Pirate’s Paradise Waterpark featuring a full-size pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides, located next door at Sunscape Splash
- Five swimming pools including one main pool with a swim-up bar, an activities pool, a quiet pool, a pool by the waterpark and a children’s pool
- Movies on the beach
- Beach volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Dance and Patois lessons
- Golf (nearby)*
- Motorised water sports (nearby)*
- Scuba diving*
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Board games
- Giant chess
- Checkers and more!
*Additional charges may apply
Kids and Teens
The Explorer’s Club for Kids provides daily, supervised programs and activities for kids ages 3-12 based on science, nature and exploration. Activities include:
- Arts & crafts
- Movie nights
- Sandcastle competitions and more!
One night a week, the kids also have the opportunity to sleep in tents at the club or on the beach (with parents’ approval, of course)!
The Core Zone Teens Club provides activities and entertainment for teens ages 13-17 until 10pm. they can enjoy:
- Photography lessons
- Weekly meet-up mixers
- Board games
- Karaoke night
- Flat screen TVs
- Water sports and more!
The Sunscape Spa by Pevonia features nine treatment rooms including five massage rooms named after Jamaican fruits, a hydrotherapy room, and a facial room. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing massage on the beach. His and her steam rooms and saunas are available as well as a beauty salon, adequate for bridal parties, offering hair styling services, manicures, pedicures and more.
The fully equipped, air-conditioned fitness centre provides a range of cardio-conditioning activity and exercise equipment plus a large separate aerobics room. Guests can enjoy ocean views while staying in shape from 6am to 9pm daily.