Dusit Thani Maldives£££
Dusit Thani Maldives blends gracious Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives.
Encircled by white sandy beaches, a stunning 360-degree living house reef and turquoise lagoon, the resort is situated on the 16-hectare
Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll – Maldives’ only UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve – and provides elegant accommodation in 94
villas and residences, each combining lavish Thai furnishings with a Maldivian twist and complemented by discreet cutting-edge
technology and luxurious amenities.
Guests can take a dip in one of the Maldives’ largest infinity pools, explore the house reef, or retreat to the award-winning Devarana Spa for some pampering in elevated treatment rooms among the coconut trees. Foodies can tickle their taste buds at three restaurants and two bars, offering mouth-watering delights created by talented chefs. Private hideaways are also available for “Borderless Dining” experiences.
Unlock the magic of this island paradise Maldives 5-star resort with full-service facilities and amenities. Explore the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with snorkelling, diving or watersports, discover activities for the whole family or simply relax at Devarana Spa, the large infinity pool or on the postcard-perfect beach.
A Green Tax of $6USD per person per night will be charged at checkout.
- Devarana Spa with elevated treatment villas among the coconut trees
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi / sauna / steam room
- Swimming pools: outdoor private pools / main infinity pool
- Fitness Centre, open 24 hours
- Kids Club with tree house, large outdoor play area and full activities program
- Yoga pavilion with resident yoga instructor
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Daily activities including Thai cooking lessons, yoga, nature walks, wine tasting, cocktail-making classes and behind-the-scenes tours
- Activity centre and conservation programmes
Watersports and Marine Centre activities:
- PADI 5 STAR certified diving centre with multi-lingual instructors (English, German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, Arabic)
- Scuba diving tours by dhoni for both beginners and experienced divers. House reef night dives. Fluorescence dives. Underwater scooter.
- Manta snorkeling at world-famous Hanifaru Bay (seasonal) 15 minutes by speedboat. Manta on-call snorkeling trips to Hanifaru Bay
- Snorkeling excursion to various reefs with different scenery
- Daily activities with the Watersports Centre
- Private sandbank excursions with hospitality services
- Water sports ranging from jet-ski rides, para-sailing, wakeboard, water-ski, catamaran sailing, wind surfing, SUP, sea bob and X jet blade
- Big game sport fishing using up to 8 lines. Different types of fishing such as popping, castling and trolling are offered on a dedicated fishing boat
- Traditional sunset fishing trip for the entire family to enjoy the catch next day over lunch.
Bed & Breakfast is for guests who have selected to dine on an à la carte basis for lunch and dinner.
Half Board includes breakfast and dinner in The Main Restaurant only (buffet selection).
Half Board Dine Around includes breakfast and dinner in all outlets including a la carte restaurants.
Full Board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in all outlets.
Pure Indulgence includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in all outlets including soft beverages and selection of alcoholic drinks.
Facilities and services:
- Butler Service
- Buggy service
- Devarana Spa: 8 Treatment rooms (6 elevated treatment villas among the coconut trees)
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi / Sauna / Steam Room
- Swimming pool: Outdoor private pools / main infinity pool
- Fitness Centre
- Kids Club with tree house and large outdoor play area
- Island Shop / Spa Boutique Shop
- Yoga Pavilion with resident yoga instructor
- Two Floodlit Tennis Courts
- In-Villa Dining (06:00 to 23:00 hours)
- Borderless Dining
- Interactive TV’s
- Wireless internet access throughout guestrooms / Public Area
- Bicycles per villa
- Evening Entertainment
- Reading Areas: Outlets / Hammocks around the island
- Daily activities including Thai Cooking Lessons, Yoga Classes, Nature Walk , Wine Tasting, Cocktail-making Classes and Behind-The-Scenes tours
- Activity Centre and Conservation Programmes
- Seaplane / boat rental / transfers
- Laundry Services
- Fitness Trail
- Medical Service with doctor on call 24 hours
- Sunset Cruises around the island
- Badminton court
- Photography studio and services
- Fully-equipped dive & water sports centre run by Ocean Dive & Sports Centre
- Activity Centre and Conservation Programmes; – Full time Sustainability and CSR Manager working on various projects