Located on Gibbs Beach, St. Peter, this romantic split (three) -level chalet style villa, built of coral stone and white-washed timber, gives a "tree house" feel and is an idyllic vacation setting.
Enter and enjoy the luxury of this Ian Morrision, redesigned villa of bleached timber and wall, done to retain its striking combination of traditional West Indian architecture and dramatic modern style. The villa has recently been refurbished and redecorated.
On the ground floor there is a large living room, a small, informal sitting area with satellite television, stereo and VCR, or the privacy of the master and guest bedroom. Up the spiral staircase, which connects all floors, is a delightful loft-style bedroom.
All bedrooms have a king-size bed and air-conditioning. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower and vanity unit. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have tub/shower and vanity units. The powder room has a vanity unit and shower only.
Downstairs, you’ll find a modern kitchen with marble fittings and luxury appliances, as well as an elegant dining room and bathroom.
Finally, step into the beautiful tropical garden and discover a charming setting for entertaining al fresco in one of two dining gazebos – one with a wet bar and BBQ, the other overlooking the beach.
The swimming pool has a deep and shallow end, being 5’6" at the deep end, 3’9" in the middle and 2’8" at shallow end (approximate depths).
The villa is completely enclosed with entry through and electric gate and video monitor. There is a safe on the property.
Golf and Tennis are available close by, and the house is in walking distance of Suga Suga restaurant and Spa.
The property next to Dudley Wood is still in the process of construction with workmen near completion. Noise disturbance possible.
Rates quoted PER VILLA PER NIGHT
- Open plan spiral staircase leading to the upper bedrooms is not ideal for those who have trouble with stairs.
- Beach shower, beachfront,
- A wet bar with a gas powered Bar-B-Q, full fridge and dining table, perfect for serving buffet style meals. A gazebo overlooks the beach, has a rectangular dining table with seating and is equipped with a ceiling fan.
- Cable TV, DVD player, fax machine, WiFi. equipped with a Bose music system, 32" flat screen TV.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and ceiling fans
- Hair dryer
- Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
- Mini-bar with small fridge in dining room. .
- Property is enclosed with access to parking via remote control entry gates.
- Children welcome with supervision
- Villa is just off the main street – you will hear traffic