Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana£
Perfectly situated on a palm-studded, sugar white beach in Playa Bavaro, Dreams Royal Beach offers the UnlimitedLuxury® escape for, couples and couples with children.
All 373 spacious guest rooms and suites feature impressive amenities, modern Caribbean-style décor and 24-hour room service…to name a few. Seven dining options range in ambiance serving international favorites, while 10 lively bars and lounges serve up unlimited top-shelf spirits.
Activities abound for all ages and interests from swimming and snorkeling to golf and dancing. For golf enthusiasts, there are
nearby championship golf clubs. Leisure-lovers can bask by the sea under a shady palm tree or by the pool, while
adventure-seekers can play tennis or volleyball in the sun. Children can enjoy the Explorer’s Club, while teens enjoy fun
at the Core Zone Teens Club. Adults can indulge at the spa with a bevy of transcendent treatments to rejuvenate the
• Situated on Bavaro beach one of the most beautiful beaches in the turquoise Caribbean
• Only 23 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport
• Beach features non-motorized water sports just offshore
• Recreational activity offerings for all ages including a tennis court, basketball court and more
• Guests have access to the Secrets Spa by Pevonia® offering indulgent massage and body treatments
• Ideal location to explore everything the area offers including excursions to nearby islands, safaris in the jungle, small
Dominican villages and city tours to Santo Domingo
• Preferred Club rooms or suites offer special perks and privileges, as well as in-room whirlpool
• Large convention center with 9,040 square feet, ideal for small or large meetings
• On-site boulevard plaza with access to shops, restaurants and bars
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
• Recently renovated facilities offering new Pools, Main Plaza and Bars.
*Additional costs may apply.
Too much preferred priority that is not available without paying more money, several machines not working in the gym, shortage of chosen drink in the bar, room not made on arrival at 19:30.
Good entertainment and generally friendly staff. Don't book this for a quiet holiday as the swimming pools are very noisy.
Another fantastic hotel in the AMResort group, however the service is not great.
Too big for us personally and lack of coral reef in sea is a down side. Language was a problem. Service was great and hotel was very luxurious. But they had a fire in a maintenance room opposite is and no alarm went off which was worrying. Also we both got very ill with bad stomach and I'm still ill week later after getting back so am having to see doctor
No umbrellas around the poor area, poor quality of food at night