Centara Ceysands Sri Lanka££
Nestled between the Bentota River and the Indian Ocean on the Bentota Peninsula on Sri Lanka’s south-western coast, Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa Sri Lanka offers a superbly natural environment together with an extensive range of activities and facilities, making the resort a firm favourite for active holidays in an exciting destination, along with being a perfect venue for couples and families to relax and enjoy the beautiful tropical setting. the resort enjoys a superb locations with the meandering Bentota River on one side and an expansive stretch of golden sand spilling into the Indian Ocean on the other.
Access to the resort is by a short boat ride from a departure point just a few minutes from Aluthgama Railway Station. Colombo is reached in less than two hours by road and Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport is 100 kilometres away from the resort.
• 165 rooms and suites offers living space ranging from 37 to 139 square metres.
• Great views from every corner of the resort with each guestroom overlooking either the sweeping beach and the ocean beyond or the river and the unspoiled mangroves.
• The décor of each room blends earth tones with bright and colourful accents to evoke the warmth of the island.
• Several rooms are just steps away from the swimming pool.
• Interconnecting rooms are available.
• Complimentary wireless internet access.
Bathtub, Shower, Indoor Jacuzzi.
Individually controlled air-conditioning
Tea and coffee making facilities
In-room safe, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, IDD telephone, Complimentary wireless internet access
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• Ocean-facing swimming pool with Jacuzzis and a children’s pool.
• SPA Cenvaree offers a choice of authentic Ayurvedic treatments using indigenous products, Thai massages and spa treatments.
• Fitness centre and water sports centre.
• Kids’ Club with Camp Safari and E-Zone.
• Babysitting service available upon request.
• Tour information desk.
• Laundry and dry cleaning services.
• Foreign currency exchange.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Café Bem serves traditional Sri Lankan specialities as wel as Asian and international dishes presented as part of large, seasonally-influenced buffets, plus an à la carte menu and live cooking stations, complete with river views.
360 Restaurant, with views across to the ocean and the river, offers international cuisine and specialises in Sri Lankan flavours.
The resort’s new dining venue, Suan Bua, is a traditional and authentic Thai restaurant.
Ceylon Club serves light meals, refreshments and afternoon teas with live entertainment in the evenings.
The resort swim-up bar, Pool Bar, serves snacks and refreshments.
Inn Between is available for private functions and serving snacks and cocktails with live entertainment.
In-room dining is available.
With either the Bentota River or the Indian Ocean as a picture-perfect background, the resort
is truly a natural location for wedding celebrations.