40 minutes south Cancun International Airport and 10 minute north Playa del Carmen lies Blue Diamond Riviera Maya, the first high-end resort from BlueBay Group.
This exclusive Adults Only, All Suites, A la Carte Luxury, Wellness & Spa resort, reflects the new upscale trends in the destination providing the utmost in personal attention with special touches, innovative design with oriental details, time to experience life and its pleasure in 36 acres of lush tropical jungle, well manicured gardens and a spectacular palm filled white sandy beaches along the turquoise – colored Caribbean Sea, offering unparalleled pampering and rejuvenation.
Built along peaceful river waterways, a mystical Mayan Cenote and the Mexican Caribbean Sea, Blue Diamond Riviera Maya offers 128 luxurious junior suites and suites in this piece of paradise. The resort suites are a perfect mix of limestone, wood, luxury amenities fused in harmony with this natural sanctuary; each suite feature a unique characteristic to choose from: spectacular beach front casitas; private docks, ocean view roof top terraces with sun chairs, roof top infinity pools, private pools and more.
128 spectacular rooms and suites
- Blue Diamond Riviera Maya offers air-conditioned accommodations with CD players and DVD player
- Rooms open to balconies or terraces.
- Beds feature premium bedding.
- Plasma TVs come with premium cable/satellite channels.
- Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers,
- bathrobes, slippers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
- Rooms are equipped with wireless internet access, business friendly amenities including work desk and multi-line phones and voice mail.
Aquamarina: Panoramic views at the all-day dining restaurant, which offers both indoor and alfresco dining options based on a 7 day theme rotation.
Ceviche – Tapas Bar: An ideal beach front location for enjoying a quick bite at any time of the day.
Ambar: Overlooking the central lagoon, this restaurant offers innovative fusion cuisine.
Bars & Lounges
The Pool Bar: Stunning ocean view location to enjoy the endless variety of drinks and cocktails.
The Cigar Lounge: A chic roof top bar is the perfect place for enjoying world class cigars, wines and spirits (Additional costs may apply).
Cafe Brule: for tea and coffee specialties.
- Daily organized beach walks
- Protected mangrove and natural walkways and jogging trails
- Ping pong, table games, yoga classes, wine tasting and cooking classes
- Spanish lessons
- Temazcal ceremonies (1 per stay, previous reservation required)
- Live music performances;
- Sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, free scuba dive clinic in the pool (1 hr per person per stay);
- 1 free ocean dive or snorkelling tour per person per stay.
With a total of 25000 sq ft the spa provides a unique atmosphere combining cutting-edge services and customized techniques. It incorporates Mayan philosophy with Asian-healing results for immediate relief from everyday tensions coupled with a wonderful unique experience of peace and well being.
Furthermore we offer a fully equipped fitness centre, kinesis studio and yoga studio besides a Watsu pool and a traditional Mayan Temazcal special treatment area.
All the staff were most helpful for all our requirements, and the hotel facilities were all very very good.