Barbados Beach Club££
The Barbados Beach Club is an all-inclusive Caribbean resort located on the south coast of Barbados. Your dream destination shouldn’t have to cost a fortune and that’s why everything is included: your accommodation, meals, drinks, activities, and entertainment while you’re here.
Choose from light and bright double, queen or king guest rooms simply appointed with Caribbean decor.
The specialty Honeymoon Queen and King guest rooms feature mahogany, four poster beds and nightstands. The private balconies look out at some of the best views the beachfront resort has to offer, ideal for celebrating your honeymoon, anniversary, or other special occasion.
Each Penthouse Suite boasts panoramic ocean views. The penthouse suites include sitting rooms with sofa beds, well-appointment kitchens, and plenty of space to entertain. Tastefully decorated, each Penthouse suite sleeps up to 4 adults.
Poolside Restaurant & Bar; This casual, poolside restaurant is ideal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a casual, no-fuss setting. You’ll enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean when you dine in the open-air setting, complete with passing sailboats and crashing waves. The casual menu offers plenty of variety throughout the day. Open daily.
Reef View Restaurant: Guests love the formal dinner experience at Reef View Restaurant. After a day of lounging in your beachwear, get dressed up and savour local delicacies, and delicious desserts in this oceanfront setting. Open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays for dinner.
- All-inclusive meals and drinks
- Poolside Restaurant & Bar open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Reef View Restaurant offering an elevated formal dining experience – Monday/Wednesday/Saturday.
- DJ and live entertainment 3-5 nights per week
- Weekly managers Rum Punch Party
- Tennis court
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
- 110 rooms with private balconies or terraces
- Choice of Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms, Honeymoon Rooms, and Penthouse Suites
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Mini fridge, coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer, clock radio with Bluetooth and USB, digital safe
- Individual climate control
- South Coast location off Maxwell Road, walking distance to Oistins – Bridgetown (5.1 miles/8.3 km)
- Grantley Adams International Airport (7.2 miles/9.9 km)